The City of Dublin is seeking a Parks & Facilities Development Coordinator to work with the Capital Improvement Program Manager to plan, organize, and integrate the programs and activities in support of numerous capital improvement projects for City parks and facilities. The successful candidate will be responsible for integrating a wide variety of functions, programs, consultants and staff engaged in the design, development and construction of recreation, park and other municipal facilities.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in park planning and design, landscape architecture, architecture, urban planning, public administration, or a closely related field; two years of professional experience with increasingly responsible experience in a public agency, facilities development or construction industry. Experience in landscape architectural or architectural work is desired. Possession of a valid California Class C Drivers' License and Certificate of Automobile Insurance for Personal Liability. Registered Landscape Architect or Architect in State of California is desirable.
The City of Dublin is located in eastern Alameda County, approximately 35 miles southeast of San Francisco. The City was incorporated in 1982 with a population of 53,462 within 14.59 square miles. Dublin’s strategic “crossroad” location at the intersection of Interstate 580 and 680 has made the City freeway close and conveniently accessible to the Bay Area with two BART stations.
COMMITMENT T...O COMMUNITY SERVICE
The City of Dublin is continually striving to enhance the services provided to our customers. The City organization is committed to creating a challenging and rewarding environment in which all employees representing the City are motivated to respond to the needs of the City’s customers. In setting high standards for ourselves, we take pride in:
• Being a responsive and proactive City team, in touch with the changing needs and expectations of the
• Providing the highest level of quality service in all City programs and activities.
• Promoting a “can do” attitude using common sense along with technical/professional knowledge.
• Being committed to high professional standards. A professional attitude encourages an objective approach
to analyses of issues.
• Providing information and resources to our customers in a friendly and helpful manner.