At Dawood Engineering, Inc., we provide multi-disciplined consulting services for a wide range of industries encompassing Transportation, Energy & Land Planning/Site Development. Our engineers and professionals provide Civil Design, Survey and Mapping, Bridge and Structural Engineering, Highway and Traffic Design, Pipeline and Associated Facilities, Geotechnical/Geophysical, Environmental and Water/Wastewater design. We design the critical infrastructure that connects our communities and fuels our economy. Dawood is an Engineering News Record (ENR) Top 500 Design Firm and American Council of Engineering Companies of Pennsylvania (ACEC/PA) Diamond Award winning firm. Our goals are the same as when we founded the firm two decades ago – to serve clients who place their trust in us with quality, timeliness, and professionalism.
Dawood is seeking an experienced Bridge Inspection Manager, P.E. to support our growing operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages inspection group
- Performs load ratings based on information from field measurements or inspection reports
- Directs preservation/rehabilitation projects. Coordinates in-depth inspections.
- Manages inspections, and creates schedules to coordinate efforts
- Develop technical and price proposals as well as responding to Requests for Proposals
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organizations policies and applicable laws, including: interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding, and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Required Education and Experience
- Pennsylvania Professional Engineer (PE) license REQUIRED
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience.
- Experience with Microstation a plus
- Must exhibit a positive attitude, have excellent communication skills and work well alone and with others in a team environment
This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefit package and competitive wages.
Dawood Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position does not offer sponsorship.