The Aggregate Spend Manager is responsible for the oversight and operations that support Open Payments reporting as well as transparency reporting requirements of other U.S. states and emerging transparency requirements globally. This position will report to the Sr. Manager-Compliance and be a key member of Getinge Group’s global Compliance team.
- Lead ongoing organizational readiness, and provide operational oversight and strategic direction to ensure timely and accurate spend data capture in support of Federal Sunshine Act reporting, including development and implementation of business rules and data validation.
- Design and build transparency program, including drafting tracking policies and requirements for an IT solution and/or to facilitate correction of data loaded to transparency repository.
- Work with vendors to develop solutions to transparency reporting standards
- Lead development of risk-based quality checks, data validation and monitoring as required
- Act as subject matter expert, providing guidance to the business.
- Meet with key stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Research, IT, Finance, etc.) to learn current state of all spend reporting processes and systems within the first 30 days.
- Identify and prioritize process and system gaps and opportunities in within 60 days.
- Formulate a detailed plan of action to create greater efficiencies for all stakeholders and processes including timelines, stakeholder accountabilities, and key deliverables within 90 days of hire.
- Execute on process/systems plan of action meeting 100% of plan objectives deadlines on time.
- Develop and implement a monitoring and corrective action processes that supports data reporting accuracy and timeliness with 120 days.
- Evaluate procedures, work tools, and training needs and develop a detailed plan of action, in coordination with IT, Finance, Sales Operations within 180 pays
GETINGE Company The Position Is With
MAQUET Medical Systems USA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status